LUXURY 3 BEDROOMS VILLA WITH PRIVATE POOL AND PANORAMIC VIEW TO CORAL BAY SEA!
Our company has a special offer now for this villa for all summer 2022.
Offers free use of a saloon 5 seats car (luxury, confortable with air-con) and free air-con with every booking. The car will be deliver at the villa.
'Magnificent, the best ever and splendid' are just three of the superlatives being used by our clients returning from this very gracious, newly constructed family house.
We are simply delighted and suggest very early booking to avoid disappointment. The pretty village of Peyia, with its local charm and character is less than a mile away and the villa affords wonderful views across open countryside to Coral Bay and the sea beyond.
As you enter the ground floor from the impressive front entrance, you cannot help but be impressed by the opulence of the furnishings and fittings that this lovely house has to offer. Attractive arches split the open-plan lounge /dining room and patio doors lead to the spacious front terrace. There is English Channels , DVD video & playstation 2 and up to the minute CD player and also a pay telephone or mobile phone. The beautifully fitted kitchen leads off from the rear of the dining area and comes complete with dishwasher, oven, coffee maker, toaster, microwave and washing machine.
On the ground floor is to be found the gracious master double bedroom with full-bathroom en-suite. Large patio doors open from the living rrom onto the sun terraces and those lovely views On this level also is to be found the living and dining room and the kitchen.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms.(one twin bedroom with ensuite full bathroom and one gracious master double bedroom with ensuite full bathroom). Patio doors to the front terrace and full-bathroom en-suite. The large 10x5 meters pool is set to the side of the property and is surrounded by spacious terraces. A purpose built barbeque and comfortable outside furniture make this a focal point for living and dining and soaking up the glorious Cyprus sunshine.
On the ground terrace there is table tennis for your added enjoyment. Centrally heated during the winter months and full air-conditioned for the hot summer months is in your villa. 'Have you ever been on holiday and looked up at a villa in the most perfect location and thought to yourself, I wonder who lives in a house like that'?
FACILITIES of the villa:
1) All the bedrooms have ensuite full bathroom (double bedroom with a double bed and a sofa bed, double bedroom with a double bed, twin bedroom with two single beds and a sofa bed).
2) English Channels
3) DVD video & PlayStation 2 (Free)
4) Safe Box (Free)
5) CD player, Hi-Fi
6) Very comfortable carved furniture
7) Granite floors
8) Lamps of Crystal Swarovski
9) Washing Machine
10) Dish washer
12) All the kitchen equipment (Siemens)(toaster, coffee maker, tea maker, water dispenser)
13) Payphone or mobile phone
14) Double iron beds with curtains around
15) Garage area
16) Very big and private swimming pool measures 10m x 5m
17) BBQ area
18) Pool Basketball
19) Pergola in the swimming pool area
20) Full air-conditioning-5 units. Including in the price (free).
21) Table Tennis (free)
22) Very quite and private villa. This villa is set on a fairly quiet road leading into Coral Bay area and Peyia Village.
23) Very nice views to the sea (1km from Coral Bay,1km from bars and restaurants, 1km from supermarkets)
24) Playground Area (very big plot with grass to play the children)
25) Wi-fi Internet(free)
26) Outdoor hot tub (spa). Payable extra 170sterling pounds per week.
27) Pool/Billiard Table (9 feet - free)
28) Soccer Table (free)
The Villa is situated on Coral Bay, 1.5km from the beach (Coral Bay Beach), 15km from the airport and 1km from the bars and restaurants. The nearest airport is Paphos airport, which is only 25 minutes far away from the villa (15 km). If you want we can arrange a taxi-minibus to transfer you from the airport to the villa.
Near the villa (5-8 minutes by foot) is situated a very famous restaurant and club, Neos club and restaurant which offers very good food and many choices of games, as Bowling and Snooker tables. Also near the villa (10 minutes by foot) is the biggest supermarket of Coral Bay Area.
We are aware that many people are concerned about their bookings and the impact of coronavirus on their holiday.
We have received many enquiries about booking terms and conditions
Holidaymaker bookings are made directly with property owners. Each property owner will have individual cancellation policies and local coronavirus information.
Please enquire directly with the respective owners as to the current situation with any bookings.
As we receive new information and guidance from government we will update this information.
Taking any lockdowns or local restrictions into account, we expect holidaymakers and homeowners to follow current government advice with regard to booking rental properties.
Our website remains 100% functional without any restrictions for:
The Simply Owners Team
- Holidaymakers to contact owners about existing bookings.
- Holidaymakers to contact owners about future bookings, past any lockdown or restrictive period.
- Councils and keyworkers to contact owners regarding accommodation for NHS staff and other individuals in need.